Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Them who Whine the most,"do" the least and them Whining Kchunts have tender feelers along with copious insecurities. They's quick to make Excuses for how Reality reliably collides with their Fantasy and are more than a little taken aback,by wares that actually exist. Hint.

Gunning for the Tiara crown in Kchuntfest 2015 is held in the very highest esteem,by more than a few and the gals are eagerly trying to out Hissy Fit one another,while giving all things germane to the crux THE widest of berths. Stupid Fhuqks are quick to bitch,moan,whine and complain...but more than a whole bunch fhuqking shy on knowledge,results or experience. Hint.

I'll feign my "surprise" that not a one of The Paper Hat Brigade dared cite rifle particulars,yet all fielded bitchin' Vagina Monologues. Bless their hearts. Hint. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in accordance,so they can "contribute". Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Do not let he cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Looking forward to more Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as the "hard chargers" flaunt their fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY and brazenly schlep same to places it's never been before. Hint.

GOOD fhuqking call to Whine,rather than cite anything in regards to The Rifle. What were the "odds"?!? Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!

Wow +P+....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."