Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Gomer,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there NO end to your STUPIDITY?!?

Wow!

Bless your heart,for having to read a book,about "your" rifle. You'll haveta' pardon my rifles actually existing and the "unfair" advantages associated with them facts. Laughing!

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Very GOOD call to refrain sayin' I was "mistaken",fhuqking anywhere.

Laughing!...............

WhoreHey,

Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Kchunt!!!

Are you waxing eloquent on Weatherby's keen insight to twist a 6mm 1-10" or your fhuqking gross inability to cypher ballistics?!? Laughing!

IMPOSSIBLE to trump the humor of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks doing your BEST,as you feverishly finger fhuqk charts which incorporate boolits you've never seen or used,as your brazen Ballistic "stance"! I'm cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Now if only to your chagrin,the 240Wby simply mimics S/A 6-284 case capacity and beltless L/A 6-06 case capacity. Put a Nerf Ball wearing a parachute in any of the trio and you "reap" your means,ability and comprehension. Talk about THE most slippery of fhuqking slopes!

If only because boolits matter more than headstamps,Reality is very easily arranged in the firsthand. It is hardly a daunting matter,for any of the trio,to launch a 90 Skinner at 3500fps+++. Pardon my having the T-shirts. Hint.

I rather enjoyed that your BEST efforts,were to cajole a POS 100NPT at 3395fps with a .384BC as a bastion of .243" "hope". Laughing!

Hardly daunting to swap projectiles,gun a .530BC 105 at 3350fps and with like zero and "magically" your contrived scenario in conditions you have NEVER fhuqking shot...changes more than a smidge. Hint.

500yd 20mph full value drift,go from your Cupcake Launching 50.4" of correction,to a miserly 29.8". Though I'm talking Milford atmospherics,which pad same into the realm of STFU. Fhuqking HINT.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!.................

'330,

You STUPID fhuqk.

Your BEST move was lying about Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

'flave,

My "trouble" is...I shoot 'em all.

The weather settled a smidge this late afternoon and when trajectory impetus(Physics),trumps windage impetus(VooDoo)...revision ain't as much a division,as decision.

Schit be friendly,when the Wind Gods smile.

If/when Sneakin' & Peekin' on Furred Fhuqkers upon THE Hit List and looking to trade jingle for them coats,I'll happily trade the "lost" opportunity of the 17WSM,for it's actualities. Fix Fhuqked a 17WSM and schit don't be "fair",which is how I operate as a minimum. Hint.

I'd hang pics from the day,but they's compromising.....................(grin)

'dubya,

Constants always remain.

Fences ain't huntin',CNS is no "test" for projectiles and the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

If I put bark on a spatula,you'd "think" it was a kinfe!

Here's to you doing your BEST,with a straight face.

Laughing!.................

'fan1,

Dangle a pic of your 243Win and it's "failed" twist rate. Laughing!

Pardon my having gunned 105's in all those rifles,you couldn't aford and DREAM about. Hint.

Now if only for starters,the .257" Berger 115VLD is a colossal piece of fhuqking schit,as per terminal Effects. Hint.

Fact bein',the 115NBT is a better pitch,for turning off lights,due it's far greater mettle consistency(which sucks). Hint.

Beings you are CLUELESS Berger Bitch,that only shoots her mouth and Imagination,I'll happily take the time to kick you in your gaping kchunt. Hint.

The 105 .243" Berger Hybrid VLD has a .547BC and at your pedestrian 2950fps(never seen a rifle goooooo that slooooowwww). Hint.

Hit the Litz JBM default(s) and guess again. I've got 'em all(chamberings/boolits/twist rates).

Hint.

Laughing!......................

'S,

Yep...Quarterbores suck....................(grin)

'330,

BITCHIN' Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you STUPID fhuqking kchunt!

Laughing!

"Tell" me more about Swift Scirocco's,in any/all versions.

Laughing!...............

Judmam,

Pavemount Pounding ain't doin'.

Dangle a pic of your 17HM and your Swift Launchers,if only to obliviously drive your incredible STUPIDITY home.

Bless your heart.

I'm looking forward to the Excuses and the Silence.

Laughing!

Pardom my dangling THE most epic Scirocco pic of ALL Time in advance,of your feeble "efforts".

[Linked Image]

My bad for citing in no particular order,that you are a brokedick turd polishing dumbfhuqk,patiently awaiting welfare checks for her first camera.

Pardon the S/S 700 S/A McMillan GAP Classic,fhuqking Krieger,Reupold and Swift concession(s).

You go girl.

Laughing! ..............

Kchuntis,

You are THE fhuqkstick!

Laughing!

Wow +P++!........................

Fotis,

You DICKtard...has the POS ever been Outdoors?!?

Laughing!...........

Oh behave Larry!! Why the anger?? Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.