'flave,

25V-Max.

If I was worried about selling fur...it'd be a straight up 17WSM Show with 20's at 3000fps outta a 20" spout. Ruger fhuqked up,by not putting a laminate handle on 'em,but plywood Hornet handles are easy enough to score.

Ruger rotary mags have no equal,the Precision is there,the terminal affects are there,ammo is dirt cheap and it's a straight up sleeper.

Fhuqk the 17 Rem........................

KchuntC,

I always enjoy your bitching about all the things you've never seen,done and can't afford. Funnier than fhuqk how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend is,to you. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Here's more pics for "your" album.

You can't buck 'em off,with flutes running to da' muzzle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You cain't buck the choke offa Annie 54 or it "won't shoot" either.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Same goes AMT 10/22 spouts.

[Linked Image]

It'd take wayyyyyyyyy more than a hacksaw,to aspook me.

[Linked Image]

Who knows...you just might be the first Do Nothing Kchunt to bitch herself "happy". Congratulations?!? Don't let the cat get your tongue,or the couch your kchunt.

Very good call as per you always,to give ALL things The Rifle a very wide fhuqking berth. I wonder why that is?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'S,

It's very easy to arrange a modest parcel,that'll do it all and then some...well shy of having to suffer a L/A or belts.

The upside bein',there ain't no downside.(grin).................

'330,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Laughing!

Your "grasp" on Ballistics is fhuqking hilarious!

Texan...ain'tcha'?!?

Wow +P++!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."