elkkchunt,

You REALLY get after it.

Any pics from this decade?!?

Laughing!................

'1,

Facts have never not ever been any less,than more than enough and your Stupidity "enabling" you to be devoid those constants,is nobody's "fault" but your's. Hint.

The above Posters cited days/years of exhaustive "Ballistic Research" in regards to the 257Wby,which you clearly missed,like all other salient points. Those "findings" arranged for a hilarious multitude of Goat Fhuqks,which also sail over your pointy head. Congratulations? Hint.

It would add even more hilarity to the fray,if you were indeed fhuqking Stupid enough to convince yourself,that you've shot 10% as much 257Wby as I. You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as I've simply spent the powder,shot the bullets and burned out the barrels. Hint.

The .257" 115 Berger is a schit boolit,plain and simple. It's BC is inflated and it is zookier than fhuqk. The .257" 115NBT is a better pitch in terminal affects,but what the fhuqk ain't?!? Hint.

The .243" 105 Berger Hybrid is their best offering,yet still a [bleep] Berger and far more zookie than other mainstays,though it's BC is farrrrrrrrr closer to it's billing than the Quarterbore's. Hint.

The 105 Hybrid is very easily trumped in terminal affects ala Hornie HPBT's of like mass,as well as the Skinner in same. The Hybrid is a better pitch in 6BR,as reliability goes. Again...pardon my shooting it all. Hint.

Now I find it fascinating,that your copious Stupidity and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery granted you the Delusion(s),that you were ever "in"...but now with fanfare you are suddenly "out". THAT is fhuqking funny! Doubly so,because you were almost brazen enough to dangle a pic of your piece of fhuqking schit and the "results". Almost. Laughing! Hint.

Good time to "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,as frosting for your Hissy Fit. Hint.

Again and if only because facts matter...ALL .25's are heavily compromised,due projectile concessions. A .25cal of like case capacity cannot begin to hang with a .243",due those facts and the only way one can get a .25cal to be in the fray with a "lowly" S/A 22" SAAMI OEM 243Win,is to throw a copious increase of case capacity at it's Ping Pong Balls. Though of course as plainly cited,other S/A offerings of modest barrel length,will simply crush it. You'll haveta' yet again pardon my shooting them all. Hint.

Here's HOPING,there is a Stupid Fhuqker here somewhere that is dumb enough,to build/buy a 257Wby after your Vagina Monologue and splendid pixels have changed her mind and she's seen the light. LAUGHING! Hint.

Bullets matter farrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps and that fact really fhuqks with pointy heads. Hint.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt as you "tell" me more. Hint.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Laughing!...................

Kchuntis,

Rest assured,I've zero interest in upsetting either your Imagination or it's Pretend and you simply feel free to concoct the lie(s) that "work" the "best" for you. Fact is...you are doing fhuqking "great"! You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore (again),you Lying Sack Of Clueless Schit. Hint.

Laughing!

Again I will feign my great "surprise",that your Stupidity precludes you from concocting a ruse,that "magically" allows you to arrange POA/POI intersections with your Death Ray and it's Ping Pong Balls. I wonder why that is,given "all" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results"?!? LAUGHING! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Perhaps you and 'fan oughtta exchange Secret Squirrel PM's and really go for the throat,with your Dynamic Duo Of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...................

WhoreHey,

It do add more than a little humor to the fray,in that the only time you've "seen" a boolit you are trying to swoon...is if I dangled a pic of same. Congratulations?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are a Lying Piece Of Clueless Fhuqking Schit too and "forgot" all about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

When you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks make a "stand",you REALLY mean it.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

I never know which will be funnier,the Excuses or the Whine and the one thing for certain about you Window Licking Dumbfhuqs,is that when it's all said and done...there willhave been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Speakin' of which,hows that POS 9-lugged 7mm treating you? Almost shoot it yet?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."