Outdoor Ass,

What sorta speeds did '17 yield for you in the SAAMI 243 Montucky(s) you've gunned it in,with 90 Skinners? Google it. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkers are a hoot!

[Linked Image]

200's,Lapooey Three-oh-not-so-great false shoulders and a smooch. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Fairly fhuqking poignant,that a 10" SAAMI 243 is sucha Giant Killer and slaps things about so easily. Knowin' me,I prolly gun a smidge of 243AI too in a 22" and just mebbe a 23" 6-284 and a real long one at 24". But I shoot a coupla 6mm's. Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

If only in fairness...105's is where it's at. Google it.

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt and be sure to "tell" me more.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'tell,

Be sure to come in late,panhandle scraps and nip at heels.

Ooops...too late. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

If only for conversation,I've shot 100's and 100's of thousands of rounds and am of course sandbagging more than a smidge.

Hint................

'nut,

GOOD fhuqking call,to not say ANYTHING In regards to The Rifle. I'll feign my "surprise",that's how it unfolded.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'Aggie,

I shot a 257Wby once. Laughing!

Be careful here...at what speed mightcha' be launching the 100TTSX? What are the engagement distances,that swoon you? What glass/mounts steer this Mechanical Marvel? Wouldja' dare dangle a pic of the POS?!?

Laughing!

Besides whistlin' through (5) 257Wby Custom spouts,I've gots me a hunch,that I've gunned more than a smidge of 25-06AI,25-06,25-284,Better Bob and Bob,in no particular order,other than descending case capacity volumes.

Be sure to "tell" me about any/all of 'em,as it WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Pull no punches and go for the throat.

Laughing!..................

sheepbitch,

Few things as compelling as The Do Nothing Gang using the highly esteemed "We" Clause,to substantiate their Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

GREAT Time to share some pixels of your 243,243AI,6-284 and 257Wby's and spare no "particulars". Laughing!

I remain torn on what is funnier,the silence or the fhuqking Excuses.

Bless your heart...................

'17,

I've never had an X boolit wrong me. As to the .257" 100X's in particular,the XLC is THE pick of the litter and I've copious faith in it's inherent mettle and abilities.

'17 is too slow in the application and '15 is KING there. Your cited velocity,will grant you impacts well above 2200fps and I've inserted truckloads of 'em shy of that. Exits are a given and breaking bone is cheap insurance. From day one(when only .375" 270's were available) I've shot X's different than anything else,in that I'm EXPRESSLY seeking to disrupt skeletal structuring and ask them to do,what others won't/can't. Launched in sucha way,they reliably freeze schit in it's tracks.

Of all the boolits I've ever shot,the .257" 100XLC is the hardest on steel plate. Them wicked Blue Meanies dig like nothing else.

I'd MUCH rather tote a 6-250,International,Creed',XC or whatever one wishes to call a case of that length nowadays. That again due to projectile selection and the availability of vastly superior BC's.

I LOVE the schit outta my 20" Brux 1-8" no-turn 6BR Montucky and 105's at a "paltry" 2700fps smooch launch.

[Linked Image]

My 18.5" Bart' 1-8" 6x45 launches the 105 Smooch at 2525fps and is just simply stupid silly in the Precision Department.

It sets next to a 1-8" MTU-esque Kreiger 6-06(.530 BC at 3350fps).

[Linked Image]

Bullets,bullets,bullets and roughly in that order.

Not that a 22-250AI slingin' 75A-Max smooches at 3450fps+ sucks.(grin)

2nd from top is a Krieger 1-7.7" 23" fluted #4 22-250AI,bottom is a 1-8" Liljee contour dupe at 22 chambered same.

Prolly a 1-8" Brux 243AI at 22" up top,for more 105 extrapolations.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe the gals will get brazen enough to "tell" me "more".(grin)

Gun the dainty Quarterbore with a warm/fuzzy...just don't drive a .224" or .243" on the same case next to it,or you WILL be pissed.(grin)

Poke a 6x MQ aboard same and live more than a little.

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."