'fan1,

EVERY rifle Manufacturer says "NO Reloads" too. Lotsa boolit boxes say lotsa schit and you Drooling Dumbfhuqks are having a GOOD day when you can get one open! Laughing!

It takes a real "tricky" and "esoteric" rifle like a 700,Seven,600,Ruger MKI,MkII or American to shoot a 105 Hybrid over the counter along The Milford. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Further,105's actually go 3100fps in a modest lengthed SAAMI 243Win,but you'll haveta' pardon my actually shootin' boolits that exist,in rifles that actually exist. Bless your heart.

Tough not to swoon a 22" 243AI...which I see up top here.

[Linked Image]

And far right here. Don't pay no mind to the matching number M40A1 Return. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I reckon it ain't very "fair",that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Keep lickin' windows and doin' your best and kudos on the splendid pics! Knock it outta da' park and dangle "another" pic of your 257Wby,that will almost hang with a 243Win 700 S/A.

Laughing!....................

G',

You Texas Turd Polishers are a fhuqking hoot!

Ever get hung up on a fence or a gate,with all that fhuqking STUPID schit bolted to you?!? Thought so!

Do you scream "Pull!" or "Get some!" once you've untangled yourself?!?

Laughing!...................

Judmam,

Mebbe next year you'll get a camera for Xmas?!? You prolly "shoot" some serious rifles,"knowing" as "much" as you "do".

Laughing!................

Gomer,

I've never heard of said projectile and it prolly takes a fancy twist rate too?!?

[Linked Image]

I do shoot 155SMK's in my 30-40 Krag though,but not quite 3K fps.

[Linked Image]

Never been on a beach,nor at that high of altitude. You "lucky" "hard chargers" get to "do" it "all". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'm more than a touch comfy in writing books...just as you are in hanging on my every fhuqking word. Bless your heart.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."