Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Blue isn't an idiot by any means.

Well, that's probably too generous....but I'll take it.

I really don't have anything against a 1911, and I plan on getting a 2011 sometime in a year or so. I wouldn't drop $2K on a setup that I thought was that bad.

What I like even more than $2K 2011s is watching the 1911 fan boys' heads just explode when you dare mention that 1911s have problems. It's especially entertaining when you consider this is a thread asking about the weaknesses of a 1911 thread....Which the fanboys wanted to turn into a thread on how Glocks kaboom (lololol....kabooms with no damage.....?).

In a thread on the weaknesses of the 1911s you hear nonsense like "they're the best selling pistols in the country (with no documentation of it)", "they're reliable enough for a self defense situation", and that they are "quite well" / "sufficiently reliable for most shooters"......what kind of crazy endorsement is that?

Granted I sprinkle my posts with a heavy doses of sarcasm, but I thought that was pretty well known already. It's not just here or on this thread, it's always and forever.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling