Elkchunt,

Few things as "compelling" as a 2-shot group,that was nearly zero'd. The 1-4X Reupold is a notorious piece of schit,just like you and windage adjustable rears are a Window Licking mainstay. Congratulations?!?

'Course I've never seen a CZ in Hummer either.

Pass the Picatinny interface,inclination and ring spacing...if only because those mechanical attributes help a scope do what they's supposed to do(steer fhuqking boolits).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Having 10 Mils on the windshield absolutely CRUSHES the Reupold turds you are feverishly trying to polish. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Though in fairness,CZ's suck ass,due their schit magazines,schit bolt throw and schit ergo's. In no particular fhuqking order.

Pass the 77/22 Hummers and they prolly don't suck when wearing one of them there MacaMillion stocks and a Clark LW 18" .720" spout...or so I hear. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard through The Grapevine that 10/22 Electric Hummers in a MacaMillion stock and wearing Liljee barrels,prolly don't suck either. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Them Ruger mags sure seem handy. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you understand. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always a treat to be regaled with the fascinating tidbits of Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqkery and first hand accountings of Retardation. Do not "forget" that you "can't read this" and reiterate once again,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and cain't quite come to terms with your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Femboy,

I see I am the only who actually shoots,if only as per always. Your copious Insecurities and fixations upon that constant,are exceedingly WELL founded. Congratulations?!?

What might you Whine about next? You Clueless Kchunts never disappoint in oblivious hilarity.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Vic,

I'll see you there. Snoopy Binoculars have no place and are devoid a positive attribute,saving perhaps a PFD...mainly because schit floats.

Reupold has never made a bino worth a fhuqk and given their track record,never fhuqking will. Their scopes have taken a huge schit and the list of viable candidates are amazingly sparse.

Had a pard yard a NIB Reupold 4.5-14x,Kimber Hunter Creed,some 143ELD's and mounts with him for a visit last pass. He also had in tow a Montucky 7 Whizzum,6xMQ and 162 ELD's. After cursory boresight,the Whizzum was golden in (3) pokes ala 250yd zero. That of course due the ability to subtend a reticle that jives with it's erector. The Creed' shot without rhyme or reason and the adjustments were fhuqking HILARIOUS. He freaked and the rest of us laughed. I told him "you got Reupolded". No thang,as I prolly had more than a few extry rifles in the crummy.

That night the Reupold got yarded off,DD's and a 6xMQ got yarded on and (3) pokes in the morning put him in the berries at a 225yd zero. Funny how it works.(grin)

He never shot the Whizzum past the 1500yd line and those comeups never even put a dent in the erector. Ruined him with Long Range Rimfire Fun,aboard a crop of Dastardly Rifles and his checkbook is screamin' for mercy,trying to catch up. 'Course the Creed' is 6xMQ laden now and the Reupold Fumble was a rather great Sales Pitch.

Tossed him an extry set of Zeiss 10x bino's to gawk while visiting and tried valaiantly to coax him into setting the 4.5-14x upon a stump and video shooting it...but he wouldn't do it.

I tried..............................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."