Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Pretty ignorant and frankly pathetic for anyone to claim prohibitive laws about impaired driving is in anyway related to funds collection. People are injured crippled and killed every hour by folks who can't separate their substance use and their driving vehicles on public roadways. Grow the phucqk up.

The laws themselves may not be related to funds collection but if you do get a DUI then the privately-owned companies running the system basically have you by the balls. You get deferred adjudication predicated on complying with a "system" that's run by organizations with a financial interest in keeping you in the system because you are their revenue source.

Who gives a phucqk about the poor slack piece of chit that got the ticket. It is about the thousands that get phuqcked up by those of the same ilk that stubbornly refuse to simply separate driving and substance use. BTDT. Been diverted twice and your statement is 180 opposite of what I experienced in the "system". The day will come with no second chances and sooner the better. Deniers of the profound negative consequences of impaired driving have zero ground to stand on. Cheers!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?