Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by smokepole
What I've read says that reaction time is slowed measurably for drivers who smoked marijuana, but the effects on individuals of a given blood concentration are more variable than they are with alcohol, FWIW.

The how I'm taking that is you have read a source that says measured by blood or breath alcohol has more predicted effects up on each individual than marijuana? If that's what you're saying I don't believe that for one bit.Each individual is affected by marijuana, alcohol ,drugs individually some people can be really messed up and you won't hardly realize that other people can be well below the limit in a complete dumbass. That's why I don't always agree with set limits on test but I understand there's got to be a point somewhere to judge by I get that but I think comprehension and ability test more like a field sobriety tests are really more reliable than Ron blood or breath a lot of times I know it's a classic argument.

I'm talking about closely controlled repeatable tests that measure objective factors that can be measured like degradation of reaction time.

Not 100 % subjective judgments on whether an untrained observer thinks someone is "acting like a dumbass."

You can believe what you want to.

A wise man is frequently humbled.