Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Those guys that had the two beers are the same ones that end up having two more...

That might apply to you, but you've already admitted you routinely drove drunk. You're too blinded to see that others don't have the same substance abuse issues you have so you assume your problems are theirs also. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong crowd of people if they can't stop after a couple of beers, but everybody I know can. I had dinner with eight guys a couple of nights ago at a mexican restaurant and every one of them had one or two beers with dinner, somehow they were able to control themselves, didn't leave drunk and didn't crash their trucks on the way home.

There are no bigger prohibitionists than reformed smokers or alcoholics.

No ass kissing needed...

So, folks drink those couple of beers for a little buzz, don't they? That's intoxication plain and simple. Simply relying on good folks to not drink too much certainly don't work 100% no more than it'd work 100% to let Smoke's kid or others decide when he's had enough diversion sessions. You are correct, not everyone is affected the same nor prone to overindulgence. Alcohol is absolutely intoxicating. I am adamant that nobody ought be a victim of anyone's decision to not separate their use of substances and driving vehicles. I also drove hundreds of times not hammered, say buzzed. It sure as hell does not improve one's driving abilities and that is irrefutable fact.

Anyway I am home from 3 weeks on the road sober as sober can be and I am thinking about having an O'doul's Amber. I'm totally against cigarettes too! LOL.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?