True, but she's been amended 17 times - we're all good with it if they decided we go ahead and repeal it for the general good? No more endangering others through negligent handling, accidental discharges, etc...

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
We have a constitutional right to own and bare arms. We don't have the same for endangering others by driving intoxicated. That be the difference.

Originally Posted by hillestadj
"Lower legal BAC to .05%"

Campfire: "'Bout time - damn drunks are everywhere. No responsible person can handle more than a two beers and get behind the wheel, absolutely selfish and irresponsible. Far as I'm concerned it should be 0 drinks and zero tolerance!"

"Gun control/Open Carry/Concealed Carry/Mag Restrictions/Ammo Shipping et al"

Campfire: "JESUS CHRIST - these libs just don't get it. If I want a this that and the other its none of their business!!! If they outlaw them criminals will just get them anyway. Government needs to stay out. Its a right."

Summary: If its something I don't care about or doesn't affect my world view - FUGGIT, bring on the legislation. Everyone else get focked and take your medicine. Something I care about or affects me - GOV'T NEEDS TO STAY THE FUGG OUT!!! Anyone don't like it, fugg'em.

Buncha hypocrits.