Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not trying to start a pissing match but you really didn't answer the question.

You say that as if I owe you an answer, which I don't. I'm not a spokesman for BHA, and I don't know if BHA even has such a thing as an "official position" on 2A. As I said, for 2A issues I support the NRA. Does the NRA have an official position on issues other than 2A that are important to me? I don't know, and I never thought to ask. Mainly because it doesn't matter to me.

As far as funding from the KKK and the like I'm not really interested in hypotheticals. Here's a good hypothetical for you though. If it looked like there were enough votes in congress to implement an "assault weapons" ban and in the middle of a pitched battle over that the KKK donated a lot of money to the NRA and those funds helped defeat the ban, what would you have to say about that? I'd say, I'll keep my AR and keep my distance from the KKK. I don't have a problem separating the two.

I didn't bother to read Skinner's post because I've read it many times before and it's always the same bunch of aspersions and innuendo. My stock answer to his stock schtick is, if a leftist Swiss billionaire wants to donate money that helps keep some short-sighted knucklehead congressmen from giving away our public lands, I don't have a problem with it, and it doesn't mean I agree with his leftist politics. I don't have a problem separating the two.

Look at who's behind the "green decoy" stuff. A Washington shill , er, sorry I meant "lobbyist."

A wise man is frequently humbled.