I see the thought police are out in full force this morning, but seriously, who do you think you're fooling Jackson? You say could support them? That's a good one, keep 'em coming. You're not here to discuss facts, you're here to sling mud and innuendo. Because innuendo is all you've got.

BHA's position on trophy hunting is pretty clear from the stories they publish in their magazine along with all the photos of hunters posing with trophies. It's no secret, anyone can read those. Anyone who's interested in facts.

As far as "assault weapons" and such, I don't believe they have an official position which is not surprising. What's the NRA's position on maintaining roadless areas? I'd be willing to bet they don't have one, not that it matters.

But as long as we're on the subject of the NRA, are you familiar with all of its donors and their politics? I'm 100% certain that there's more than one big contributor whose politics I don't agree with.

And if you ask me about that, I'll tell you the same thing I tell you about BHA. The politics of its individual donors don't matter to me and are none of my business. I either choose to support them for their core mission or I don't.

One thing I won't do is try to tell other people which organizations they should support. That's none of my business either.

A wise man is frequently humbled.