Leroy, you're just proving the point, just like Smokepole. If you put wilderness over everything, your hunting over everyone (including, I guess, the "orange army"), then BHA is your group. But when the orange army fades away because hunting has become SUCH a pain in the @$$ (do you spike camp with your kids in wilderness?) and the move is made to restrict hunting even in wilderness, what will you do?
Pole, I'd sure be interested in knowing what land was OPENED to mechanized access? Really? I've not seen that in Montana in at least 23 years now since the first grizzly restrictions.
And as far as wilderness being a boon to rural businesses....hunting is five weeks a year in Montana. What about the other 47? Oh, hikers? Um, no, it turns out that wilderness use days in total are only two percent of total visitation last time I checked Region One. And, over the year, over HALF the RVDs of that type are, HUNTING. 98 percent of the rest of the visitation for these businesses is in other categories.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.