Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You are advocating eternal loss of citizen access rights for littering...don't you think a large fine or confiscation of property would be more appropriate.

I suppose you could stretch it to crucifixion for the ATVs though...I could support that in a pinch.

Damn right I'm advocating for that.

Once again, you have not seen acres and acres of public lands littered to the point of rendering it hazardous to everything. Including wildlife and livestock.

I'm not talking about sheets of toilet paper after they take a dump.

I'm talking about truckloads of trash they brought to dump. I'm talking about campsites that look like a garbage truck rolled over...

These are many of the reasons the Greenies want to lock down public lands for use by the public.

You damn right I think they outta be banned. They have proven that their lawless disregard for public land deems them unfit to continue to deface it.

These lawless idiots are a main talking point when the greenies want more land "protected"...

Get a clue.

If you feel so strongly about it then why don't you sit out there with a camera and report the miscreants.

And you are right, I have never seen anything like you describe, on public land or private.

But what you are describing is "dumping", not "littering".

Last edited by JSTUART; 04/23/18.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.