Wrong again rockinbbar,

The superhero's are the people like my father and grandfather who had the vision to demand that wildlife and the habitat they live in be given a fair shake with equal consideration to other uses. People that realized a long time ago that multiple use doesn't mean roads across every acre of public lands. An oil well on every acre, an atv trail on every acre, etc. That road closures are not done to be "douchebags", but to provide things like non-motorized hunting opportunities, secure fawning/calving areas, to protect water quality, and reduce road maintenance costs....just to name a few.

If not for the incredible efforts and sacrifices of the previous generation of hunters/conservationists, I wouldn't have been afforded the great opportunities to experience wild places, wild lands, and several hundred successful public lands hunts.

I have a very large obligation to keep these places, our wildlife, and the habitat they need intact for future generations. Its not just by chance that a hunter of average means can experience what I have on our public lands, its taken a lot of effort by a lot of people.

We don't have to reinvent the wheel, just have to maintain the one we've been given...I will do so, and with gusto.

Some more public land areas that were "closed" by douchebags, only to be douchebags...

Your gateway to opening up "closed off" public lands:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

More horrific limited access federal public lands:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sometimes, even those "douchebag" private timber companies partner with the MT State Lands office and USFS to close some gates...walk 7 hours behind the gate, who knows what you might find?

[Linked Image]

That crazy Wyoming BLM making me hike into their motorized restricted areas...what a joke!

[Linked Image]