Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by trapperJ
I'm a BHA member and my hunting transportation can a does include airplane, snow machine,truck ,boats of several types as well as backpack. I don't use a wheeler but I'm not against it in areas that it's already allowed because I understand not every can or wants to backpack hunt.

For me it's about keeping public lands open and available to sportsmen and to not have public land locked up by private corporations whatever your mode of transportation.Public land is one of the main reasons I chose to live in AK where there is lots of it.

Please tell us all which private corporations have lock up what public lands?

Are you only proposing keeping public lands open to sportsmen, or do you support the Multiple Use Act and it
's policies that keep public land open to everyone?

In Utah the Mormon Church....

Montana is getting bought by the Oprah’s and Ted Turners of the world and it wouldn’t take many of them to buy every inch of decent ground in our 3rd largest state.

I’m for keeping public lands public and being able to get away from the noise and beer can pollution and ruts and general disrespect for the land that ATV’s and other motorized vehicles bring. Just like I enjoy drifting certain rivers in a driftboat for the peace and quiet they offer and get annoyed by the jetsled ass holes that have no business on that water. Other bigger rivers that are more conducive to a sled shouldn’t find the guys in driftboats thinking they own the hole or the river by anchoring in it all day and should continue down river after fishing it for awhile. Selling or giving the states OUR land is a disaster in the making and if that happens we’ll all be using the Texas model of “hunting”. I prefer to have choices like whether to hike my ass off or whether to hunt over a feeder. Whether to fish from a drifter or a sled. Some places an ATV is acceptable and some places they have NO business. Before the bullshitt red herring of “I’m disabled” comes up just let me say that exceptions and allowances SHOULD be made for the disabled. If your disability is that you’re too fat to hike in then toofuckingbad, lose some weight or find a horse willing to haul you and your donuts in. 😁

It’s nice to be able to really get away from the noise into unspoiled country and the satisfaction of having escaped to the true wilderness.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~