Originally Posted by BuzzH
Rockinbbar,

The intent of MUSYA is what matters, not what you, or "most people" FEEL. If you want to talk about feelings, well, there are folks that deal with that...I'm not one of them.

I would like to see a comprehensive list, from you, regarding the "large tracts of public land" that the FS has closed off public access to. I'll be waiting for your list...state by state is preferable.

I believe I mentioned the "intent" of the MUSYA. Perhaps "feel" was the wrong word. "Interpret" would have been a better one. But, you keep relying on twisting things around to suit your agenda..

You want to see a comprehensive list... state by state... Do I look like your secretary? I thought we had already discussed your patronizing, condescending mannerism. Perhaps that is the reason that people think you are eletist douchebags?

What I can tell you about closed tracts of Forest Circus lands is that I started getting people driving into my ranch in NM asking if they could cross my land onto Natl Forest land.

Why?

Because the Forest Circus had closed, locked and stopped access to the land beyond my property boundary. From two different roads. Really? Yes, they are closed and locked. OK> call them and tell them to open the gates. They were open a couple weeks before hunting season.

This went on for two or three years. Hunters asking to get through my land because the Circus had closed the gates just prior to hunting season.

I made some calls to a US representative that I knew pretty well, and the gates became open again.

My neighbor, who worked in management for the Circus told me that orders came down that they weren't supposed to lock those gates anymore, but as soon as it blew over, they intended to lock them again.

Yeah, they serve the public interest alright. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!