Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Not sure I agree on the 10mm. It significantly outperforms the .45acp and the 9mm when properly loaded. It did fall by the wayside for a while, but there are a lot more models currently offered, and it's easier now to find factory loads on the shelf. The odd thing is that most of those loads I'm seeing locally are still 10mm Lite.

Using Undrrwood Ammo in both the 10mm and 45 ACP in +P shootng both I did not and do not see any superiority in the 10mm over a properly loaded 45ACP

I suspect that is exactly the case, if you're talking about the 255gr 45 at 925 fps vs the 220gr 10mm at 1200. But without a lot of personal experience with both or published head to head comparison (which there isn't) that's still a hard sell. Even knowing what you have (believably) posted and with my own bias for the 45+p, I could go either way. Those less informed but looking at the numbers, may likely assume that the 10mm advantage is real and significant. Additionally, it's hard to argue that the 10mm is actually inferior (without invoking the Super).

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.