Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by gunner500

So it is a hand grip/strength issue? the only handgun that tried to kick loose in my hands in my FA 454 with hellbender loads, I had to send the damn thing back to FA, the grips started to splinter off at the grip frame.
Maybe everyone isn't as "manly" as you. I've heard you and others brag about how big you are. Maybe you should give some consideration to those with smaller physiques or more age.

I've never once bragged about my size, have met a few folks here in person that 'thought' I was big, have always said 6'2" and 250lbs isn't big, although, I am a retard stout crazy mother-fu-ker, so that may help, Hawkeye has posted a pic of himself, he's not little, I'm going with 240 lbs and pretty muscled up, and I'm probably older than he at 58 years, old and weaker certainly get consideration, all but an idiot knows that!

Holy delusional.

You suck your own dick at every opportunity. I think you even posted your blood work a time or two.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house