Originally Posted by pacecars
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by pacecars
The only anecdotal data I have on the .40 S&W was when a deer was hit by a car and one of our Sgts has to put it down. It was a mesium sized doe and he fired his issue Glock .40 directly into the back of its head from about 3 ft away and the bullet ricocheted off the skull....twice. He then used a knife to the throat.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that a .40 S&W ricochets off the skulls of deer from 3'?

Do you honestly believe that?

Yes because I know the Sgt that shot it and I saw the deer and examined it. I skinned the skull and saw the dents in it. So I believe it fully. This was probably 15 years ago. I don’t remember the load they were using but I know they did some more testing and switched loads. A few years later they switched to .45 Glocks. Now they are using 9mms

There was also the guy who hit the deer watched him do it and said he wouldn’t have believed it if he didn’t see it. He was a gun owner and said he normally carried a .40 also

Bullshlt. Complete and utter Bullshlt. I can't believe that anyone on this board believes you.