Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by gunner500

So it is a hand grip/strength issue? the only handgun that tried to kick loose in my hands in my FA 454 with hellbender loads, I had to send the damn thing back to FA, the grips started to splinter off at the grip frame.
Maybe everyone isn't as "manly" as you. I've heard you and others brag about how big you are. Maybe you should give some consideration to those with smaller physiques or more age.
My son was shooting full power 475 Linbaugh loads when he was 11 years old. Unless one has some physical handicap they should easily be able to handle and shoot any service pistol in any service cartridge. This doesnt take a he man

Where did anyone here say they couldn't shoot it? I can shoot a Glock 22 all day. The issue is the amount of concentration required to keep a 100% locked up two-handed grip from round to round during fast stings of fire. With one, a higher degree of attention to it is required than for the other. Whether you know it or not, you are exerting x-degree of effort to maintain a locked up two-handed grip whether you're shooting 9mm or .40 S&W. You've just been doing it so long that you may be unaware of it (it's become second nature for you to exert said effort). The laws of physics dictate that a harder kicking handgun will require more effort in that regard than a lighter kicking handgun. No one said "can't." That's your addition to this conversation, because you're a .40 S&W fanboy, and can't stand to hear anything but praise for it.