Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't plan on killing any burglars anyway.

They're either getting cuffed up or ran out.

Did that once in a house I rented in Oak Cliff a Dallas suburb. They had broken into the garage which was built into the house. The door from the garage into the house had been built in so I went out the front door and accosted the two jerks who immediately became submissive when they saw my 45. Had them lay on the grass face down till the police got there. I was interrogated for an hour, they cuffed the two illegals and took them to jail. Apparently they let them go that evening and they were standing in front of my place when I left for work the next day! I called the cops at the corner convenience store and asked WTH, they said they had released them because of lack of evidence! When I got home from work everything of value in the house was gone right down to a POS toaster, the dishes and they even took my dog! So screw being a nice guy and the hell with the Dallas cops.

sorry to hear about that ,that just enforced what i would do if that happens to me > looks like i will be showing my attorney`s card and cleaning and washing my garage floor.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman