Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The value of following the Tao of Ayoob is the true path to enlightenment and will allow you to drink from the skulls of your enemies.

IIRC the Tao of Ayoob was that he was focusing on the legal consequences of even a justified shooting at a time when everyone else was talking about stopping power and engaging in schlong-measuring contests over point vs the use of sights and what constituted a major or a minor caliber.

I dunno the cost of taking a course with that possibly untruthful toupeed Honorary Reserve Police Officer but IIRC if you took his course and were engaged in a legal self-defense shoot afterwards he would show up in court to defend ya as an expert witness, so the cost of his class maybe could be considered to be a retainer.

Drinking from a skull sounds pretty unsanitary.

So, how do you feel about the use of birdshot in home self-defense?

I don’t think he is even a lawyer. Or a cop.

Not sure I’d want him at my trial if he did offer?

Anyway, I for sure can hit things better with a shotgun than a pistol. My duck gun stays loaded with duck loads. Somebody breaks in, I’m headed for it. If I can’t get there, I can offer a face full of 22lr before I throw the LCR at ‘em and runnoft screaming like a banshee.

Praying it works out.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”