Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I had the opportunity to shoot 3 different Intruders and never pulled the trigger, thank God. Two of the times were black dudes that entered the wrong hotel room and wrong condo to fix a sink. I had the lazer on their heads and one pizzed himself. The other one was doped up and just opened the door and walked right in. He started waving his hands at me when I jumped up so I pistol wipped him to the ground. The only person I actually shot at I missed but he definitely got the message. I'd have a hard time shooting someone if I wasn't in fear of my life.

With respect....This sounds like utter bullshît!

😎

I'm not sure what part is utter BS to you. I take my personal protection very serious and I honestly don't know why I didn't shoot any of the three. It's totally out of character for me. The 2 guys coming into the condo happened in 2018 on Jekyll Island and I heard them screwing with the lock on the door so I was more than ready, they couldn't find their master key. The guy I knocked out was at a police sergeants house of all things. Guess you'd really think I was BSing if I said I've been shot in the right lung with a 38, been stabbed and gutted by a punk from Colorado, and run over in our parking lot by a redneck that I threw out of our bar. Yep, I'd sure hate for the truth to get in the way of a good story.

I told Beaver you weren't playin' 😁😁

He didn't mean nothin' by it, he's really a pretty good dude.

Apologies for calling you a bull-shît artist....You’re as close to living a John Wick life as anyone. Laffin.

I stand by my statement you should try a shotgun. Grins.

PS,
I hope the rest of your life is peaceful and quiet. You deserve it after the carnage you’ve experienced.

😬😎

Thank you.

Life is good live it while you can.