Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
?? I got no prob being the village idiot but where have I posted off-topic on your thread?

It had been awhile since anyone mentioned that most of the time these punks want mostly to GET AWAY after being confronted by an armed homeowner.

Otherwise the sentiment had been expressed here that it was preferable to lawfully shoot a home invader lest they come back again better prepared to steal your stuff.

I would expect for most of us the aftermath of such a killing would lead us off into uncharted waters, probably expensive uncharted waters at the very least.

No one in my house right now besides me. If I could I would climb out a back window in the event of a home invasion rather than shoot someone over “stuff” (even if I had stuff 🙂), then I would call the Cops from a position of relative safety.

Cheaper in the long run.

there is no justification for shooting someone other than reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury to an innocent human being. Being concerned for the aftermath of a shooting is something you should work out before the situation. Failure to act in a timely manner causes innocent people to die.

Prioritize: 1] save your life and protect your family. 2]Talk to no one but your lawyer. Fear of acting against a deadly threat was often preached by trainers who were trying to make a name for themselves by espousing that the consequences were inevitably ruination of your life. As if death of yourself or a loved one was not deciding factor.

mike r

Mike, you’re an enigma...Sometimes I think your a wild rogue who would crush an asshats windpipe with your boot heal and afterwards think, “I would love a cigarette, if I only knew where I put my lucky Zippo lighter”

And then, there’s the reverent Mike, who will kill someone, but only on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, and only if you had waffles that morning.

Either way works! Grins

😎

I am actually a cupcake, but personal experience has caused me to believe in the boogeyman. I miss no sleep over the demise of the boogereaters but I do miss that post action smoke. Real life imposes restraints that are onerous but bearable.grin

mike r

Laffin...Them restraints can at times seem problematic. Wifey likes to remind me of the loss v. gain for 47 seconds of joyful, judicial street correction on those most deserving of attention...Old ways are difficult to stuff away at times.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”