Retards lamenting their Dumbfhuqktitude,Inabilities and Schit Riggin',is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very EASY to connect mechanical dots and do the platform it's greatest justice as an opening move. I cain't think of a single fhuqking rifle,that's zero'd higher than +.5 Mil at the 100yd line and I'm talking more than a fhuqking "few" platforms. This negates midrange woe,allows the inherent ability to thread needles and when conjoined with Beaver Dope,is simply mind numbingly without peer. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

"Ballistic" Reticles are non-lineal pieces of fhuqking schit,which don't even jive their own erector's,which is funnier than fhuqk,though Drooltards swoon 'em. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

MOA is counter intuitive,as compared to a Base 10 System. So it's slower to incorporate and muddles Wind Readings. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

With an erector and reticle of like language,it'll only "surprise" The Resident Fhuqking RETARDS,that you needn't flap your wings,nor remove boots to input a correction. With a lineal Base 10 Scale,you can Deal Death however mood strikes. Simply look through the fhuqking thing,or dial a correction or portions of both if mood strikes,as long as the sum is 100% of DOPE. Nothing is faster or more Precise. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Had a pard's Wife yesterday,blowing her own mind at the 600yd line,with my 18" 270 and 105 'Max ala 1-6x HD. She'd never shot but half that far in her life before and couldn't miss. Though it could go NO other way. Hint.

I rather enjoy you Drooling Fhuqktards by being stumped with input,prior to a rifle hitting the shoulder! The distances thus far mused are SCANT corrections. I'm less than 30 minutes removed,from shooting a coupla 22LR's MUCH further. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

It's never been difficult to KNOW who shoots and who don't and it remains funnier than fhuqk that the Don'ters espouse their CLUELESS Fhuqking Stupidity.Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."