Cluck,

Only YOU,can prevent you,from saying something fhuqking STUPID and I enjoy the Fact,that you can't even come close to "doing" that "much"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Time for you to yet again,fill out another Hurt Feelers Report,as you wax eloquent upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

barreldye,

Don't forget,that Crying Karens will ALWAYS find fhuqking something to Cry about and most often their pay check. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

'STUART,

I just never learned how to linger. Hint.

CryLee is a rather "lucky" kchunt and her tears are HILARIOUSLY heartfelt. Hint.

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

'F,

I've only murdered King Koa's. Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

boobie,

How goes your TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "don't care"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

AKlaverne,

Don't be too tough on her,just be sure to ask her what she "does" for a "living",which mandates her "living" vicariously in such grandiose fashion...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Only "fair",to keep her tears flowin'. Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."