MAM,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that even a drooling Fhuqktard as STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try to "talk" rifles or their particulars. I "wonder" why that is?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

KchuntShoot,

I enjoy how your Melting Snowflake Crying Karen Routine,is assuredly no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals are a "rugged" lot and REALLY "know" your "stuff". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Cryball,

I enjoy your brazenly schlepping STUPIDITY to places it's never been before...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your ass sucking heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

CryLee,

Do NOT "forget",that Imagination and Pretend are THE most Sincere forms of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only because you are forced to "live" vicariously. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

RM',

The above 308 stoked with Skinners and a 200yd zero,just "might" cover a fair bit of Real Estate,by simply looking through the fhuqking thing. Hint.

Or so I hear,through The Grapevine. Hint.

Though in fairness,I cain't know how it would do in the weather? Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."