Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Wow, that's quite the tirade and you really didn't say a whole lot aside from trying to insult me. FYI, Lots of people can shoot as good or better than you, most are humble about it. Hint
You're credibility just tanked as far as I'm concerned, what I do works and works very well. Hint. Not that I thought that much of you to begin with, I at least respected you're knowledge. Doesn't phase me in the slightest what your opinion is. Hint.

Your level of disfunction is in a category all of its own. It doesn't even bother me, it makes me feel sorry for you. You're a person who is blessed with knowledge and could be revered but instead you choose to be this way and tear others down in the hope they feel as dead and empty inside as you do. Such a waste.
Big stick is a TOTAL Fruit cake still living back in the 1980,s.He attacks every member on this site unless they suck his A$$ & are one of his Sock puppets that agrees with everything he does.I would not worry for one minute what the douche ball says..OP your post rings true with every word you stated about big stick.He has SERIOUS mental issues that is why his family packed up and left him..

Last edited by coobie; 11/11/20.