boobie,

You are very welcome to the Sweet "Satisfactions" of your Imagination and Pretend,and I'd not wanna swipe ANY of that "thunder",if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'll simply set upon your couchbound kchunt,as you have all your "life" and add to your VERY impressively long list of very WELLFOUNDED Insecurities. To correlate all,cite what you "do" for a "living",for MAXIMUM Oblivious Humor! Hint. LAUGHING!

'Not quite 600yds 'round the hill,as it's a rather fair to middlin' Gene Pool. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Admittedly,I do often use coloration and rather exceptional notes,to keep barrels warm. You couldn't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude and would need a co-signer for the ink. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

TenderTwat,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Custom Ordered the Calling Cards,more than 20years ago,because I rather enjoy the High Pitched Nasal Whine emitted by CLUELESS Drooling Window Lickers,as they stare at same with their crossed-eyes. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only MacaMillion rates the emblem and in fairness,I prolly don't have much more than 60 of 'em affixed,excepting the M40A1 Return Handles(whether Smear or Camo). Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."