BailKchunter,

I VERY much enjoy,that your rampant fhuqking STUPIDITY,is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos,on ALMOST being able to afford a turret of your own. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now if only in "fairness",I own what certainly must be THE Bountiest Bounty Rifle,to ever live. Procured from a SAGE Sourdough,who shot THE fhuqk outta it for Eagle Paychecks,Seal Paychecks and murdered THE fhuqk outta 100+ Brown Bears with it,because that was what's requisite. You'll need to Google them words and I suggest you copy/paste,due your HILARIOUS Retardation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Anywhooo...in the Mid-60's,Seals brought $250 a pop in today's dollars. It were a 52yr run and there was some shootin',that got in. As a by the fhuqking way,Eagles were on THE Hit List too and said Sourdough got in a decade of same,so a certain rifle is "broken in",though I don't much care for Winchesters(though own more than your crossed-eyes could Dream). Hint. LAUGHING!

Conditions were tough all day,due the high temps,arid conditions and dust plumes. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Whining CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

'retzs,

She's extolling her Imagination and Pretend,if only because those are the only wares in her HILARIOUS budget.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."