I drive High Noon caps,for more than a few reasons. Firstly,that's where they seal best. Secondly,that's how/where gravity interacts,which greatly promotes their life(been years since I've failed one). Thirdly,most Victims are gonna slide right or left and that precludes interference with blinkers denoting same. Lastly,one has an inner sense that essentially takes over and heeds the Nooner's location,with bumps/bruises,due a turret or two in the larder.(grin) Hint.

Stocks wear the finer 25yd breakdown as mentioned. Except for Rimfires,where it's 10yds and it takes some surface area to paste 700yd+ DOPE.(grin) Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Springers go from 10yd,down to 5yd breaks. Typically,everything is run to the limits of the erector on the platform(or a NASTY Transonic Slip). Rimfires run to that,coupled with the windshield,which is very often 50+ Mil's of DOPE total. Hint.

Comeups are very often colored different,from Base 10 Full Value Wind,for speed/ease. Hint.

Hardly a big fhuqking deal.(grin) Hint.

Forced to speculate,I'd reckon that there's Method to the approach.(grin) Hint.

Not that I don't enjoy Droolers doing their fhuqking BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

CluelessJoe,

I've never even seen a fhuqking Bear,or even a 308. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Perhaps extoll more,on your fhuqking HILARIOUS version of "experience" and spare NO fhuqking "details". Dare ya'! Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

EZPAULA,

No schit?!? A WHOLE 100 fhuqking rounds?!!?

Wow +P+++!

Now state the particulars of that Hilarious Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and spare NO details!

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."