PaulBurnedHard,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though in fairness,you did haveta' steal your avatar. Hint. LAUGHING!

I rather enjoy the haste in which you schlep your Incredible STUPIDITY,to places it's never been before,as you greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,while you "live" vicariously. What do you plan on Crying about next? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........................

SplitandRun,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Dilldorado,

Rest ASSURED,nobody can insult you better than you can,by simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'l feign my GREAT "'surprise" that you went Full Pelosi into your Melting Snowflake Crying Karen Routine,which is no fhuqking "act". It's simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT,that you are powerless in the refrain of your surging Estrogen Levels and it's a nice touch that the tears are real. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pretty fhuqking funny,that you were almost "brave" enough to muse a rifle particular. ALMOST. Hint. LAUGHING!

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."