There's NO fhuqking need to reiterate what I CLEARLY stated,in regards to Dog Schit haphazard "dots",the HILARIOUS B&C Goat Fhuqk and ALL things Burris and especially Maven. That WAS my fhuqking point. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

If only in the interest of Accuracy and re-punned,this is what I said,mainly because it's a fhuqking FACT. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Ballistic" Reticles are non-lineal pieces of fhuqking schit,which don't even jive their own erector's,which is funnier than fhuqk,though Drooltards swoon 'em. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint."

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

I reckon a Clock Face is "confusing" too? Hint. LAUGHING!

Lineal reticle graduations which jive the erector,is without fhuqking peer. Full stop,end of fhuqking Story. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Of course you CLUELESS Fhuqktards are trying to align your retardation with a SFP Variable to boot,which is funnier than fhuqk! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

1000 words. Hint.

Down and dirty DOPE in an ocular,including Beaver DOPE. Obviously,finer distance graduations are broken down and affixed EVERY fhuqking stock(along with Base 10 full value wind). The objective cap states zero range,how high at 100yds to align same and the erector travel from zero to the limitis of the erector. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Due sight height requisite,Krunchentickers are greater offenders for Beaver Dope and a 6 Mil 10yd correction,being standard fare,if only as an example. Down and dirty Ocular DOPE. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"Oddly" enough,parallax is always scribed at zero range. Hint.

Slow the fhuqk down...read and see the fhuqking light and after a "life' of trying,collect your FIRST Fhuqking Clue.Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

You've been led to fhuqking water.

Hint.

Thank me later...................

Fhuqking EPIC Hilarity!!!!

Now PaulBurnedHard,Skidrow and KchuntShoot are doing their BEST.

You poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqktards...I'm CRYING I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!

Bless your hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Jordan,

Cat Scratch is doing her BEST,which is of course the only fhuqking reason it's sooooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Wow +P+++!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."