EZPAULA,

I'm in the unique position,in which I get to hear it all,as Dumbfhuqks are lined up for miles to "tell" me things,that their Retardation has convinced them of...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's Bums schitting in the street,Crying Karens Melting Down and folks dressing for their next Riot,under the "justification" it's "working" for them. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

A scope's purpose is to steer boolits andas you obliviously attest,Joe Average is DUMBER than fhuqk. They know NOTHING about the mechanics associated,but "think" they do and that is of course the only fhuqking reason this schit is sooooooooo fhuqking funny. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

A "whopping" 100 bullets of STUPIDITY,do not connect a single fhuqking dot. Spin a gal like you in a circle in a phone booth and you'd have to call 911 to find your way out. Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you are ALWAYS best served by asking questions,rather than giving fhuqking "answers". It'll only come as a surprise to you,in that STUPIDITY isn't an "advantage". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."