MM,

She is throwing NERF Darts at a board that doesn't exist...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

I killed (3) rather solid Bucks one day,off a single Hot Doe and it was all inside the 350yd line start to finish(though starting at 250),with (3) shots fired total,in a haste and subtension all. That left me (2) Tags in my pocket.(grin) Hint.

One of 'em. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

None of these CLUELESS Fhuqks are brazen enough to muse particulars,if only due the obvious of how it would unfold. 'Course,no pics either,but lots Whine and Excuses,to frost the Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

boobie,

Again,you are REALLY doing "great" with your Brokedick Whining Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality,reliably colliding with your Delusional Fantasies,as you summons your Imagination and Pretend. Your Magnificent STUPIDITY is simply Hilarious,as you "live" vicariously and bring only drool to the table. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Now as entertainment goes,it's gonna be tough to trump a Drug Addled Geriatric Retarded CLUELESS Brokedick Fhuqk,talking out her ass with trembling fingers. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best and the HILARITY of how pitiful it is.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."