boobie,

I'm happy to hand out all the slack on the rope,that you "think" you can handle and you really are doing "GREAT!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling Fhuqktards insult yourselves better than I'd ever hope to,by simply doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

The very LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe any of the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you "have" and that would be mean. You are rather adept at playing the role of a victim,undoubtedly due to a "life" of practice. What do you "do" for a "living" again,if only to connect more Drooltard dots by default. Hint. LAUGHING!

Might I suggest you beat the Martyr Drum a wee bit louder,cite yet again that you "don't care" and wax eloquent upon even more of your AMAZINGLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,as you repeatedly melt down. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your absolute fhuqking BEST and the epic oblivious HILARITY associated with your VERY Tender Feelers,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Ooooooooopsie...forgot to dangle a picture. Hint.

Another rifle,which fell offa shoulder. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."