boobie,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what exactly were the "odds",that despite great fanfare,you repeatedly declared you "don't care" and then you RE-Meltdown,you Magnificently Whining Retarded Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Brokedick Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

You really are a "rugged" kchunt,ain'tcha'?!? LAUGHING!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

VERY "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Beings Imagination and Pretend are all you "have",I'll happily concoct more heartfelt Insecurities for you to wax eloquent upon,with your never ending Tear Streamed Vagina Monologue. Hint.

'Nother Kimber here and now you can say you've "seen" one of Bob's Unit One's. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST though and rest fhuqking ASSURED,that is the ONLY fhuqking reason it is soooooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS! Read that again. Now one more time.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."