Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by efw

Originally Posted by CRS

Once again, isn't freedom of religion great. You have a great outlook, unlike most.

Unlike most?

Has someone leveled a credible threat of violence against you?

I’d say the fact that you can say my belief in God is complete and utter non-sense and that you want nothing to do with fools who believe such superstition (not that you have... but that you can) without concern for your family, property, or life says a lot.

Do you agree?

Credible in who's mind?
In the mind of the believers, yes they threaten atheist with eternal torture during everyone one of these discussions.

So, you're walking in the woods and a pack of vicious pit bulls is coming up behind you at high speed, obviously intent on rendering your backside useless. Someone yells at you about them. Is that a threat or a warning?

You're going through life ignoring what Christians know to be true and hell's fires are getting hotter as you get older. Someone yells at you to take steps to avoid getting burned. Is that a threat or a warning?

A threat is saying I'm going to do something to you if you don't comply. A warning is telling you something that I have no control over is going to happen to you you don't takes steps to avoid it. There's a difference.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.