Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by IZH27
Antlers. It’s been fun but you’ve given me all that I need to understand. You obviously can’t or won’t explain your views other than vague generalities that are no different from that the claims that pagan religions make.
Then it should be no problem for you to provide examples of these pagan religions that you’ve mentioned above that have a one on one relationship with the Creator of the universe, that have a one on one relationship with a resurrected Savior, who takes an active (and interactive) role in their lives, who has extended grace to them and all that is required of them is to accept that grace so they can spend eternity with their Creator and Savior, that makes their lives better (and makes them better at life), who promises to walk through this life with them, who is the very definition of love itself, who promises to ease their burdens, and who actually gave His life because of the love that He has for His followers.
Originally Posted by IZH27
It’s worth considering that this type vague subjectivity is widespread within modern Christianity and a reality that fuels the unbelief of many. If subjective religion is all that we offer what benefit is that to anyone. Christianity above all other religions is objective.
No offense, but you do come across as being in an emotional desert and of being spiritually dry. You clearly struggle with things that people who are confident of their Savior and confident of their relationship with Him do not struggle with. Anybody who reads these threads knows that I’m pretty open and willing to share my views. I’ve been far more open sharing my views than you have. By far. Your evasiveness and redirecting is obvious, not only on this thread, but on others of this nature as well. And it’s been pointed out by others. It’s OK with me for you to continue to believe whatever you choose to believe. You clearly don’t like my specific views because they don’t fit within the confines of your chosen framework of legalism.

I’m not sure how you reached any of these conclusions but none of them are accurate.

What is the last thing that God Told you and how did that knowledge come to you. If that’s real and what God does I’d like to participate.