Originally Posted by IZH27
Can you provide examples of ways, times, means, messages that God has spoken to you?
I think I made it pretty clear just fine, previously:
Originally Posted by antlers
Prayer is personal communication with God. Prayer is personal interaction with God. Communication and interaction are important in any relationship. And God can express Himself to us by any means He chooses...through nature, a sermon, experiences, even through other people. And guidance from the Holy Spirit is communication from God.
I have many conversations related to religion with people throughout the year. Many people hold the view that you and p weed are sharing.
Many people choose to have a living vibrant relationship with a living resurrected Savior. Some...such as yourself, apparently...choose not to. Some...such as yourself, apparently...choose the shackles and confines of legalism instead.
I have yet to find sound answers from anyone regarding what this communication looks like and how it happens.
Clearly. It’s telling (and sad) that someone/anyone who professes to be a Christian and has the very Spirit of God living within them that raised Jesus from the dead, but they have no personal communication with Him...! Jesus Himself promised that this Spirit would guide us and that we would be led by Him. We are not left on our own to wonder what God desires to communicate.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.