Originally Posted by stringnut
Originally Posted by Blacktailer
So you drank the campfire Koolaid? This site has more than it's share of Leupold bashers. Interestingly that is not the case on some of the other sources of info. Not trying to change your mind just take what you see with a grain or two of salt.

Not entirely. Just want to look at other options. So far neither my brother , or I, have an issue with our Leupolds. We both have other scopes, but, have always preferred Leupold since we could afford them. We have never bought the cheapest line and maybe that is why we have had good success.

Unless trying a different load, or moving a scope to a different rifle, we are mostly a set it and forget it family.

Shot a lot, hunt quite a bit, used to shoot archery competition pretty seriously. Have combined to make me fussy about reliability.

The only issue I have is the Leupold shuffle, I've heard when going to the 5s or 6s that doesn't happen, but I've also had swarovskis that less than impressed, they wouldn't shoot the box either, and had to go back for shifting POI's after sitting idle in a safe.
Great glass though.