Originally Posted by Marc
I just got notification that my latest Leupold to die is due back here Friday. It is a VX-II that died way to young. It hasn't been used that much. I hope they really fixed it!

I have had 3 repaired in the past. One was an ancient M8 4X that they got right first try. One was a very well used 3-9 Compact that sat on several different rifles over the years. I even used it to shoot High Power Rifle Silhouette for a while where it was constantly adjusted up and down. Leupold fixed it and it worked fine but they left a piece of dirt in it so I sent it back again. The other is a FX-III 12X that I bought used here on the 'Fire to put on my silhouette rifle. It would not track so I sent it in. Leupold sent it back and it still didn't track. I called them up and asked what I had to do to get them to fix that scope so it would track. They said to send it back. They fixed it the second time. Haven't had a problem with it since.

What was the turnaround time? I know they say 4-6 weeks, but how realistic is that?