Originally Posted by Theeck
I am brand loyal when I have good experienced but if I get burned by a company, I never go back. After many years as a Ford guy, I wouldn't take one now if you gave it to me. I got burned by them and will never go back.

As for Leupold, I have at least 10 of their scopes and have never had a problem. There may be people who have had other experiences but, so far, not me. I will keep buying them unless/until I get burned.

I also have a couple other optics that have been good so far. I have a couple Trijicons that have been good and a Meopta that has also been good. I have bought other lower-priced brands without good results.

I apologize in advance. I'm not trying to poke fun at you or your post, and I get where you are coming from on how difficult is is to go back to something that you feel let you down. But, I'd like to use an element from your post to satirically summarize how I view the ongoing Leupold debate:

But Ford's are awesome. I've never had a single problem with 3 Fords that I used as grocery getters and never towed with or took off road, so I can't possibly fathom the reality that you, or anyone else, ever had a problem with a Ford.