Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by LFC
Best I can sum it up....

LEUPOLD SCOPES ARE NOT FOR DUMMIES.

ASIAN SCOPES ARE FOR DUMMIES.

Then stay the hell away from them because you are an idiot

You guys ever notice how people that like Asian made scopes are so bitter and nasty ?

I think I know why....

I'd be pissed at the world too if I had been stupid enough to buy Asian made "Junks"

Q: Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire Riflescope
Q:Is the glass made in china? leupold said it could be but wouldn't specify. i was hoping it's japanese glass.

A: A: Winston we source our glass from a few select and qualified vendors in Asia. All of our glass is manufactured to our specific specifications and is inspected upon arrival at our factory in Beaverton Oregon by our optical engineers. Any glass that does not meet our exacting standards is rejected and returned to the vendor. The actual origin of the glass is of little consequence, what is more important the optical design and assembly process. It would be a bit like getting hung up on where the rubber trees were grown for the rubber in your tires. What is really important is how the tires are designed and constructed. The same holds true with our riflescopes that is why all of our riflescopes are design, machined, and assembled in our factory in Beaverton OR USA.

You're an idiot

Last edited by jwp475; 12/09/21.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first