Gene you may just well be right. Everybody has what they were brought up with or what they have learned over time. I grew up with a certain set of more or less self imposed hunting rules taught me by my dad and uncles. I was also around a lot of outlaws who taught me other things. I know how to do a lot of things that will result in meat on the ground if that is all I cared about. Not exactly illegal things either but just things that don't fit with the way I believe I ought to do things. I could post them but I won't because somebody would try them and I wouldn't want it on my consience. I'd wager that most of us old heads are like that.
<br>No man is fit to tell another how to live his life as long as what the other fellow is doing is legal.
<br>As to the long range whoop te do going on the other thread all I have to say is this. My idea of hunting does not include killing deer with crew served weapons and computers. I won't be around it, I would not allow it on any of the property that I have or control, I want no part of it and I have my opinion concerning those who do that sort of thing. That opinion I will keep to my self even though it may be fairly obvious. I am reasonably sure that some feel the same way about the use of feeders and food plots as I do about the long rangers. Fine, they can stay on their side of the fence and I will stay on mine. Easiest way for me to keep the peace is just not read that thread any more and make no more comment about it
<br>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati