Well I have stewed about this for a couple of days and I guess I have to say somthing. Afterall thats what this is for.
<br>
<br>
<br>"If it flies it dies "
<br>
<br>I have heard ( read ) your posts on this subject and a couple of times you mentioned things about the public and ethics etc.
<br>Look at your "name "If it flies it dies" to me thats more concerning than LRH.. Don't you think the non hunting public would be horrified by your name.
<br>The other thing is you are totally agianst LRH because you say " the animals have no idea you are there" I am not understanding your statment. One could interpret that as... You would rather have the animals know you are there and you shoot at a running animal??? In most if not all of my expierience hunting ( keep in mind I am a professional guide ) everytime the animal knew we were there he fled !!!!! For the life of me I cannot understand why you would want the animal to know you are there....
<br>
<br>I am hoping you can enlighten me on these points..
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Ready on the right,
<br>
<br>I have to say that your statment that we are supiorior beasts and should be able to use or knowledge to our advantage is something that I completely agree with.
<br>
<br>