Hey I was only asking because I didn't know. Maybe a reading on this might sway some folks to see the light.Read previous post and you will get my opinon on this matter.
<br>
<br>It is the non hunters that will decide the future. They are mostly nuetral, but when the percieve that we are not giving fair chase, or acting in a sportsmanlike fashion is when they become non nuetral. This is true whether we are talking about long range rifles, range finders, super light gahering scopes. compound bows. in-line muzzler loaders, or what have you. This seems to be a problem with the younger generation of hunters. Maybe because hunting time is at such apremium. Maybe they feel they just have to fill that tag. This is not about dividing hunters and picking on each other, this is about policing our own ranks. Have you not noticed that a lot of our license fees money are now going to non hunting programs. We are paying for the recreation of non hunters. The DOW has figured out what we haven't. That is keeping those non hunters happy.
<br>
<br>You have seen what is happening to ATV'ers in the west. They have refused to clean up thier act and are havng more and more country closed to them. It can happen to hunters too!

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles